Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing # 6

I found these mashups in web 2.0 amazing. I enjoyed exploring the td toys, and I would like to create a poster and a mosaic of my family vacations. In school it would be another fun way to show final projects or instead of the usual end of the year slide show, perhaps create a giant mosaic that showed students in their various projects/programs, etc. The possibilities are endless! Perhaps I could add something like this to my website at school. I didn't do one yet, but I wonder if the Big huge Labs has free things that you can create? I noticed that it is not supported by flickr just uses the technology.

2 comments:

Teacher Mommy said...

That is a really good idea to create a mosaic of a family vacation. I had not thought of that!

mickeymaniac said...

I liked the mosaic tool as well. When you mentioned the final project, it reminded me that you could also use it at the beginning of the year to let students know what they have to look forward to learning and doing.